Our most recent addition has just been uploaded to the IM Coupons site. You’ve probably been awaiting this for a long time, and for that reason it’s finally here. There is a whole entry readily available from the link listed below. Have fun!
Click here for the full update:
SITE UPDATE EXCERPT
Get your temporary Healthy Meal Planning PLR Bundle discount link above and save yourself 60% off your purchase of Healthy Meal Planning PLR Bundle by Jennifer Andersen of HealthAndWellnessPLR.com.
Bear in mind that the deal above is available for a short time only, and may expire at any time.
Simply click on the Red Banner Link above and you will be brought to the Healthy Meal Planning PLR Bundle special deal page to get your discounted subscription.
* If you find that this offer has concluded, then please make use of the search box near the top of this post to locate fresh discounts and discount bargains for this particular item.
This PLR bundle provides lots of new, unique content for your blog, website, or autoresponder series. It includes articles, a report, and even social media posts that can be used when your blog posts are live and ready to promote. The content is all about meal planning and prepping healthy meals, which is perfect when you promote health and diet products and programs. Whether you want to promote healthy cooking appliances from Amazon or the latest protein powders that have been released, this PLR bundle is going to work great for you.
What is Included in the PLR Bundle
Report Cover (JPEG and PDF)
15 Facebook Posts
15 Health Meal Planning Articles
1. Meal Planning 101: The Basics (501 words)
2. Seasonal Produce: What is in Season and When (515 words)
3. Health Benefits of Meal Planning (524 words)
4. How to Have Healthy Snacks Ready to Go (482 words)
5. Tips for Planning Healthy Kids’ Lunches (474 words)
6. How to Meal Prep and Plan For Weight Loss (569 words)
7. Healthy Meal Plan Combinations to Try Out (436 words)
8. How to Begin Prepping Meals Beforehand (428 words)
9. Healthy Breakfasts to Make Ahead of Time (457 words)
10. Tips For Meal Planning With Your Slow Cooker (430 words)
11. Meal Planning For Instant Pot Recipes (412 words)
12. Easy Freezer Meals For Your Family (437 words)
13. How Long Do Leftovers Stay Fresh? (456 words)
14. Meal Prepping Ingredients That Are Freezer-Friendly (414 words)
15. Helpful Tools and Accessories For Meal Planning (435 words)
5-Page Report: No-Cook Meal Planning
5 pages, 4 sections, 2,039 words
1. What is a No-Cook Meal Plan?
2. Healthy No-Cook Breakfasts to Wake Up to
3. Lunch and Dinner to Prep Ahead of Time With no Cooking
4. Essential Tips For No-Cook Meal Prep and Planning
Click on the Healthy Meal Planning PLR Bundle website link shown above to get more information about this item…
FULL UPDATE LINK
Update listed here:
More updates over the next hour