The most recent IM Coupons post is at last here. Cheers for ready as well as for all of your support throughout the last couple weeks. We’ll inform you about more details as they’re launched. For now, more information in the weblink below.
Full updates details here:
SITE UPDATE EXCERPT
Get your limited-time only Fermented Foods PLR Bundle discount link above and save yourself 65% off your purchase of Fermented Foods PLR Bundle by Jennifer Andersen of HealthAndWellnessPLR.com.
Take note that the special offer listed here is valid for a limited time only, and may expire at any time.
Just click the Red Banner Link you see above and you will be brought to the Fermented Foods PLR Bundle promo page to get your discounted subscription.
* If you find that this offer has concluded, then please use the search box towards the top of this site to get new discounts and discount bargains for this particular item.
This week I decided to do the PLR bundle on Fermented Foods. There are so many health benefits I didn’t even know about, like helping with digestion and giving you more energy. Plus, it is trending like crazy right now!
I did this one a little differently and provided you with 20 PLR articles, instead of 15 articles and a report. That way, you can either use all 20 as blog posts, put some into an email series or autoresponders, or pick and choose whichever ones you want to put into a report.
It also has 20 social media posts for Twitter and Facebook, as well as 20 images for you to use.
This PLR bundle is all about fermented foods, from DIY fermented concoctions like kombucha to store-bought items like yogurt. It goes over the basics of the fermenting process if your readers want to make their own fermented foods, but it also talks a lot about the health benefits, getting your kids to eat them, and more in-depth info about kombucha.
With this PLR bundle, you get 20 articles (or blog posts), 20 images, 20 Tweets, and 20 Facebook posts. Here is a look at the articles included:
20 PLR Articles About Fermented Foods
1. Types of Fermented Foods (452 words)
2. Benefits of Eating Fermented Foods (502 words)
3. Beginner Tips to Fermenting (477 words)
4. How to Add More Fermented Foods to Your Diet (478 words)
5. Tips For Encouraging Kids to Eat Fermented Foods (459 words)
6. 4 Fermented Foods for Beginners (585 words)
7. Using Salt in Fermentation (470 words)
8. Ways Fermented Foods Improve Digestion (413 words)
9. Ways Fermented Foods Help with Weight Loss (428 words)
10. Store Bought Fermented Foods (454 words)
11. What to Look for When You Buy Fermented Foods (450 words)
12. Benefits of Kombucha (428 words)
13. Supplies for Making Kombucha (422 words)
14. Kombucha Recipes for Beginners (436 words)
15. Basics of Storing Kombucha (421 words)
16. Supplies to Boost Your Fermentation Projects (426 words)
17. Setting Up a Food Fermenting Station (433 words)
18. Benefits of Coffee Kombucha (428 words)
19. How to Make a Fermenting Crock (465 words)
20. Best Cookbooks for Fermentation Recipes (495 words)
Click on the Fermented Foods PLR Bundle site link above to get more information on this product…
FULL UPDATE LINK
Click to continue:
A few more updates in a moment. Thanks for waiting…