Our most recent post has just been placed on the IM Coupons web-site. You will have been anticipating this for quite a while, and so it’s finally here. There is a complete entry available with the url below. Enjoy!
More info on the full update:
SITE UPDATE EXCERPT
Use the temporary Perennial Seller special offer deal link above and save yourself 100% off your next purchase of Perennial Seller by Ryan Holiday.
Take note that the special offer listed here is valid for a limited time only, and may expire without notice.
Simply click the Red Banner Link you see above and you will be brought to the Perennial Seller discount page to get your limited-time only deal.
* Discovered this special offer has expired? Just use the search textbox above to discover the most current special offers out there for this item.
Just try FREEDYM this weekend, and we’ll ship you a brand new copy of Ryan Holiday’s outstanding new book, PERENNIAL SELLER (yes, the actual physical book*)
As a member of FREEDYM, you’ll receive instant access to EVERY course, training and case-study to help you create monthly, dependable recurring revenue.
*Due to the rise in postage, if you live outside of the US, you’ll receive the digital Kindle version of the book.
What is the Perennial Seller?
The book that Inc. says “every entrepreneur should read” and an FT Book of the Month selection…
How did the movie The Shawshank Redemption fail at the box office but go on to gross more than $100 million as a cult classic?
How did The 48 Laws of Power miss the bestseller lists for more than a decade and still sell more than a million copies?
How is Iron Maiden still filling stadiums worldwide without radio or TV exposure forty years after the band was founded?
Bestselling author and marketer Ryan Holiday calls such works and artists perennial sellers. How do they endure and thrive while most books, movies, songs, video games, and pieces of art disappear quickly after initial success? How can we create and market creative works that achieve longevity?
Holiday explores this mystery by drawing on his extensive experience working with businesses and creators such as Google, American Apparel, and the author John Grisham, as well as his interviews with the minds behind some of the greatest perennial sellers of our time. His fascinating examples include:
– Rick Rubin, producer for Adele, Jay-Z, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, who teaches his artists to push past short-term thinking and root their work in long-term inspiration.
– Tim Ferriss, whose books have sold millions of copies, in part because he rigorously tests every element of his work to see what generates the strongest response.
– Seinfeld, which managed to capture both the essence of the nineties and timeless themes to become a modern classic.
– Harper Lee, who transformed a muddled manuscript into To Kill a Mockingbird with the help of the right editor and feedback.
– Winston Churchill, Stefan Zweig, and Lady Gaga, who each learned the essential tenets of building a platform of loyal, dedicated supporters.
Holiday reveals that the key to success for many perennial sellers is that their creators don’t distinguish between the making and the marketing. The product’s purpose and audience are in the creator’s mind from day one. By thinking holistically about the relationship between their audience and their work, creators of all kinds improve the chances that their offerings will stand the test of time.
Click on the Perennial Seller website link above to get more details about this product…
Subscribe To Us
Get the latest internet marketing deals and coupons wherever you are:
FULL UPDATE LINK
Update info here:
Thanks for dropping by.