Today’s internet marketing offer was just updated on the IM Coupons blog. You will discover additional information on this by simply clicking the website link just below. I hope you like this newest add on, and thanks for encouraging all of our hard work! Kind regards.
Full update info posted here:
SITE UPDATE EXCERPT
Use the temporary Self Help PLR Membership promo code above and save Monthly 27% off your subscription of Self Help PLR Membership by Tracy Roberts, Susanne Myers, Piggy Makes Bank.
Remember that the special offer above is valid for a limited time only, and may expire at any time.
Simply click on the Red Banner Link above to reveal and copy your Self Help PLR Membership discount code and use it to get your discounted subscription.
*If the particular bargain given here has expired, just use the search box just above to get the newest available deals, discounts and bargains for this item.
We’ve just added this month’s content to our Self-Help Membership and we thought we’d take the chance to let you know what we’ve been up to. The topic is Practicing Patience and pretty much everyone I know, especially me, could benefit from what’s inside.
This content can’t be found anywhere except in our self-help membership at the moment but you’re in luck because we’ve decided to give you a discount when you join.
Imagine how quickly you could grow engagement and increase your reach if you were able to share targeted content on a particular self-help topic for 30 Days each month… even better, what if it was easy to follow up with your audience via email to make sure they don’t miss a thing. That’s exactly what our Self-Help Content Plan can do for you.
You’ll Instantly Receive 30 Days of “Done-For-You” Content About:
Here’s a quick glance of the 30 titles we have for you inside:
– Welcome And How Patient Are You?
– What Exactly Is Patience?
– The Importance Of Becoming A More Patient Person
– Patience Is A Skill – Practice Helps
– Quick Patience Tip – Count To Ten
– Patience Is A Virtue! Or Is It?
– 5 Signs That You’re An Impatient Person
– Get In The Habit Of Realizing When Patience Is In Order
– Reflect On When You’ve Been Too Impatient
– Times To Be Patient vs. Times To Act
– Quick Patience Tip – Take A Breath
– Using Visualization Exercises To Help With Patience
– 3 Things You Must Do After An Impatient Outburst
– The Physical Side Of Impatience
– Being Stressed Will Keep You From Tapping Into Your Patient Side
– Create Awareness About Losing Your Patience
– Pinpoint What’s Causing You To Lose Your Cool
– Give Yourself A Time Out To Recoup Your Patience
– Work Towards Becoming More Patient One Trigger At A Time
– The Power of Re-Visualizing To Become More Patient
– Find An Outlet For Frustrations
– Meditate Your Way To Patience
– Why Do You Feel Rushed?
– Build Buffers Into Your Daily Schedule To Make Time For Patience
– How Gratitude & Thankfulness Can Make You More Patient
– The Dangers Of Instant Gratification & The Power Of Anticipation
– Get Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable
– It’s Ok To Fake Patience Until You Feel It
– Patience Is A Choice
– Reflect On How Far You’ve Come And Where To Go From Here
Details on other included stuff are outlined by clicking the link above.
Click on the Self Help PLR Membership site link shown above for details about this product…
Get the latest internet marketing deals and coupons wherever you are:
FULL UPDATE LINK
Read full post:
A few more updates in a moment. Thanks for waiting…