“We’ve put together a special package of 65 more done-for-you blog posts on a variety of topics that you can use to fill up your blog, newsletters, and social media accounts with scheduled content for the next year.”
Redeem this 65 More Done-for-You Blog Posts Discount Coupon Code and before it expires, you will save 42% on 65 More Done-for-You Blog Posts by Melissa Ingold, Nicole Dean, Coach Glue. More details…
Discount Page : http://im.click/65-more-done-for-you-blog-posts-deal-9484927
Coupon Code : 20 (apply to discount page above)
Expiry Date : December 2nd
Description : These are the 65 More Done-for-You Blog Posts You’ll Get in this Kit:
You will receive the following 65 blog posts in .doc version so that you can customize them for your own use.
– Is Business Stress Ruining Your Life?
– Are You Jane-of-all-Trades?
– Don’t Fall Victim to Money Woes…Aim for Your Financial Sweet Spot
– 3 Magical Words that will Alleviate Business Stress
– It’s Time to Make Changes to Your Business Practices When…
Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Self-Care for Entrepreneurs
– Are You on the Verge of Business Burnout? Look for these Signs…
– Are You Building a Business or Longing for Someone Else’s Success?
– A Healthy Diet Leads to a Growing Business
– Are Your Clients Sucking the Joy Out of Your Business?
– Combat that Negative Self-Talk!
Turn Your Book into an Online Course
– Ignore the Negative Self-Talk and Embrace Your Expertise
– Stop Analysis Paralysis and Take Action
– Your Tribe WANTS to Hear from You So Give Them What They Want
– Multiple Streams of Income Yield Big Results
– Give Up the Excuses; You Really CAN Teach an Online Course
Supercharge Your Marketing
– Four Weeks to Supercharging Your Marketing to Increase Profits
– How to Promote Products You’re Proud of without Being Sleazy
– Planning in Advance Supercharges Your Chances for Marketing Success
– Ramp up Your Exposure: Get Expert Status Fast
– Using Email to Get Better Marketing Results
– Is Your Email List Your Friend or Foe?
– Is Using Private Label Rights Content the Same as Plagiarizing?
– Learn to Love the P Word…Planning
– 3 Ways to Avoid Plagiarizing When Repurposing Content
– 4 Distinct Ways to Get Content to Your Audience
Hosting Private Client Retreats
– 3 Ways a Professional Photographer Can Improve Your Branding
– 3 Questions to Ask Before You Hire a Ghostwriter
– Create Your Ideal Client Avatar in 3 Easy Steps
– 5 Ways to Find the Perfect Speakers for Your Live Event
– Words of Advice for First Time Event Planners
Creating a Personalized Client Experience
– Add VIP Days Into Your Schedule for Quick Results
– Keep Your Business Organized with a CRM Program
– Spread Kindness to Ensure Loyalty…From Team Members to Clients
– Are Your Clients Happy? How to Measure Client Satisfaction
– 5 Tips for Being a Better Listener for Your Coaching Clients
How to Hire and Manage a Team
– 3 Tips for Gaining More Time in Your Day
– 3 Top Notch Customer Service Tips for Solopreneurs
– 5 Strategies for Combatting Procrastination
– 3 Secrets for Keeping Your Business Running While on Vacation
– Ask Yourself These 3 Questions Before Hiring an Assistant
– Attracting Your Dream Client
– Developing Your Coaching Funnel
– Today’s Most In-Demand Coaching Program Formats
– Creating High-Value, Big-Profit VIP Days
– You Don’t Have to be an Expert in Everything to be a Great Coach
– Outsource Your Way to Happiness
– Get Creative with Your Journaling!
– Define Your Happiness with a Vision Board
– Authenticity Check: Are You Delivering What You Promise or Just Pretending To?
– Don’t Fall Victim to Toxic Clients
Smash Through Writer’s Block & Get Back to Creating
– Become Inspired by Your Hobbies
– Embrace Your Artistic Side with Creative Journaling Techniques
– How Journaling and the Law of Attraction Work Together
– Having Trouble Creating Products for Your Business? – Take a Multimedia Approach…
– Try This Writing Exercise for Your Next Blog Post
Stress-Free Wealth Building for Entrepreneurs
– Be Creative with these 5 Tips to Mix up Your Vision Board
– Bookkeeping 101: For Entrepreneurs Who are Scared of Numbers
– When Does a Coach Need a Coach?
– Are You Losing Money on Business Tools You’re Not Using?
– 5 Tips to Successful Outsourcing
Storytelling for Entrepreneurs
– Turn Your Story into Leads and Potential Customers
– Do You Have an Offline Marketing Plan?
– Why Spying on Your Competitors is Necessary in Business
– 7 Tips for Crafting Your Story
– If Your WHY Doesn’t Make You Cry, It’s Not Big Enough
If this 65 More Done-for-You Blog Posts Coupon Discount Code has expired, then click here to look through our database for more 65 More Done-for-You Blog Posts discounts and deals…
This special offer 65 MORE DONE-FOR-YOU BLOG POSTS Coupon Discount Code @> 42% Off Promo Special Offer was first discovered on IM COUPONS.